Transportations
Accessibility -Transportation
Airport Overview
Shanghai is the unique city in China that has two civilian international airports, they are distributed in the east and west sides of Shanghai, one is Pudong International Airport, the other one is Hongqiao International Airport. Pudong International Airport handles 60% of flights, while the remaining 40% use Hongqiao International Airport. Pudong International Airport is located in Pudong New Area, it's about 50 km from Nanjing Road, you will take about 50 minutes by taxi. Shanghai Pudong is the busiest international hub of mainland China, ranking 22nd globally in terms of international traffic. As end of 2015, Pudong Airport hosted 100 airlines serving 210 destinations. Hongqiao International Airport is located in the western suburbs of Shanghai, it's about only 20 km from Nanjing Road, you will take about 25 minutes by taxi. In 2014, Hongqiao Airport handled 37,960,200 passengers, a growth of 21.3% over 2010, making it the 4th busiest airport in mainland China and the 21st busiest in the world.

Key Destinations with Flight Time and Estimated Costs



Selective Airlines

Shanghai is connected with most major cities in the world by multitude of airlines. Air China, the largest airline in China, provides direct flights or connections to many cities in Asia-Pacific, Europe and America. More flight routes are provided by many other airlines.


Table 2. Part of Airlines Reaching Shanghai Pudong International Airport. 
Accessibility -Transportation
Airport Overview
Shanghai is the unique city in China that has two civilian international airports, they are distributed in the east and west sides of Shanghai, one is Pudong International Airport, the other one is Hongqiao International Airport. Pudong International Airport handles 60% of flights, while the remaining 40% use Hongqiao International Airport. Pudong International Airport is located in Pudong New Area, it's about 50 km from Nanjing Road, you will take about 50 minutes by taxi. Shanghai Pudong is the busiest international hub of mainland China, ranking 22nd globally in terms of international traffic. As end of 2015, Pudong Airport hosted 100 airlines serving 210 destinations. Hongqiao International Airport is located in the western suburbs of Shanghai, it's about only 20 km from Nanjing Road, you will take about 25 minutes by taxi. In 2014, Hongqiao Airport handled 37,960,200 passengers, a growth of 21.3% over 2010, making it the 4th busiest airport in mainland China and the 21st busiest in the world.

Key Destinations with Flight Time and Estimated Costs



Selective Airlines

Shanghai is connected with most major cities in the world by multitude of airlines. Air China, the largest airline in China, provides direct flights or connections to many cities in Asia-Pacific, Europe and America. More flight routes are provided by many other airlines.


Table 2. Part of Airlines Reaching Shanghai Pudong International Airport. 
Calls

Papers

Satellite workshops

Tutorials

Show & tell Demonstrations

Special Sessions

Program

Program at a glance

Technical Program

Presentation Guidelines

Keynotes

Satellite Descriptions

Tutorial Descriptions

Special Session Descriptions

Special Event Descriptions

Social Events

ISCA Events

Student Information

Student Events

Travel Grants

Sponsorships & Exhibition

Conference Sponsors & Exhibitions

Sponsorship & Exhibitions Opportunities

Exhibition Information